Monday, January 10, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

My fellow Cigar Lovers. It's been a month since my last post. Let me start off by saying Happy New Year to all and I hope that this year brings you all success and happiness. This year, I have big plans for Queen City Sticks. For starters, I will be posting a great deal more frequently with news, about the cigar life,  information about new sticks as well as our favorites. I plan to introduce a tab called Life Styles that will provide information on pairings with spirits, foods and gadgets. I will also be attending more events, featuring some who's who and with the help of Twitter and Facebook, become more social and extend our membership to cigar lovers in and outside of the Queen City. Too 2011, Good smoke, good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment